Requesting Access to the Code signing service
Please raise a Jira ticket with the following information:
- Set the component to code signing
- The name of the PMC requesting the code signing service
- Whether the PMC wants to use the web based GUI and/or the SOAP API
- The Apache IDs of the committer(s) that will be acting as release managers
- The Apache IDs of any additional PMC members that require access to monitor the service
The infra team will then request the account creation and (after a few e-mails and registration) the end result will be that you will have a certificate to access the production web GUI . Each PMC member must have their own certificate to access the web GUI.
If your PMC has requested access to the SOAP API, you will be provided with the necessary credentials. These may be shared by the PMC members.